Saturday 25 February 2012

Coca-Cola and BFP's

So in my last post I wrote about how coke, lemonade and Coffee can all produce positive BFP's, so I tried it lool as you do and here are my result. I definately got a BFP from Coke one on a pound shop test and one from an internet cheapy.

This is the pound shop test (dollar test)..

This is the internet cheapy vs my urine..

FYI.. I am not sure if I'm pregnant but im really late now and tons of symptoms!! fingers x'd

Here are some links to some forums about BFP's with Coke..

http://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/700662-sure-fire-way-get-your-bfp-updated-pic.html

http://www.twoweekwait.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=174696

3 comments:

  1. Hello, every time i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the daylight,
    for the reason that i enjoy to find out more and more.
    Also see my web site :: Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all, the contents existing at this web site are genuinely awesome for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the nice work fellows.
    My website :: PCOS And Hair Loss Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through
    Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my weblog - Herbal Treatment For PCOS

    ReplyDelete